Service & support
Again, it is important to us that you fully understand each Element of our service and understand that where at all possible we want to save you time and money! Where some companies will undoubtedly be confusing, complicated and almost infuriating when it comes to explaining connection, we would like to be clear, precise and honest from the outset!
Our connection service falls into 2 categories:
- Fridge Freezers
- Larder Refrigerators
- Tumble Dryers
- Washing Machines
- Washer Dyers
- Electric Cookers
- Electric Ovens
- Integrated appliances - which will require our carpentry department to refit and adjust integrated doors and facings to your new appliance at a cost of £79.
Our, simple but effective connection service includes:
- Unpacking and inspection of your new appliance/s
- Disconnection of old appliance
- Levelling and positioning of your appliance/s
- Connection to suitable water, and Electricity Supplies
- Testing your new appliance/s
- Remove all packaging
So, put simply, we do everything! Why don’t you sit back and relax while we ensure your new machine connected, tested and ready to use! All we expect in return is a cup of tea and off we go! (Hmmm ok you can void the last part!)
- Appropriate, water and electricity supplies must be in place.
- If any adaptations are required may be chargeable or void the connection. As always we are fair but unfortunately we can’t re-plumb your whole house for free!
Bisset & Steedman Ltd
Euronics stores are all independent electrical retailers, together forming the largest electrical buying group in Europe.READ MORE
will use this area to update our customers on what’s happening in the store as well as fantastic manufacturer offers.READ MORE